I survived 5 hours of baseball trivia…my god, sooo boring. I was so glad when we parted ways.
Got back to my apartment & persuaded my mom to come pick me up so I can borrow a car to have a beach day tomorrow. So excited, Belmar here I come!
For tonight…sleeping on the couch in my parents basement. They really have to get me a bed here! Does anyone else have a bed at their parents for when they visit? I feel like this is a must…yet also I know I’m being irrational.
(JenverinDenver….your old ottoman lives in my parents basement :) )
Annnd I developed an ear infection…but couldn’t find a doctor open in Hoboken on a Saturday. I have never had this happen before but holy crap- this hurts! And it makes me cranky.
- perkieandmowgli said: It’s in the city, but I have had amazing experiences with CityMD urgent care.
- perkieandmowgli likes this
- dembangs likes this
- jenvertastic likes this
- meredithisaleo said: Ouch! Ear infections are the worst. I have bedrooms at my parent’s house & their second home. I refuse to give them up. After I moved out I had to stay in the guest room but it was so depressing. Mom set my old room up with antiques from my nana.
- galapagosgal likes this
- gatorgirlinthebay likes this
- galapagosgal said: Have fun at the beach tomorrow!
- sherjan likes this
- nerdyjess likes this
- dustedfingerprints likes this
- dustedfingerprints said: I sleep on the sofa at my parents house too! Because the “guest bed” is like sleeping on ply wood & my back is messed up for weeks after sleeping on it!
- lexington2148 posted this