I was searching my photo archives for inspirational photos…photos of my skinniest I have been in recent years to try and get my diet mojo back.
This was 1.5 years ago. My dress was a size 10, it was probably the happiest I have ever been looks wise since I had just lost 50 pounds and I was running 5 miles a day which helped so much to keep my mind in check.
Tomorrow starts a new week…and I have to get my life back on track. Plus I still love this dress (and it’s fabulous color.)Omg and my face was so much thinner….round faces really suck. My face is the thing I am most self conscious about.
- toooneee likes this
- thedailycourtney likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- keepinupwithkel likes this
- emilyatthejs likes this
- runnergirlwannabemama likes this
- bottlesandbangles likes this
- red-bird-writes likes this
- jumpingfeetfirst likes this
- sherjan likes this
- amavalapizza likes this
- corporategirl said: You look great then and now!!! You have gorgeous eyes :)
- corporategirl likes this
- loveabook likes this
- journeybacktome likes this
- myspaceshipleavesat10 likes this
- lyn-not-line likes this
- allthewineplease likes this
- muchtoyourchagrin likes this
- meredithisaleo likes this
- amberab83 likes this
- darraruns likes this
- galapagosgal said: you can do it. You know I will cheer you on.
- confessionsofabachelor likes this
- longdogsshortgirl said: Tomorrow is my day to get back on track too. Let’s keep each other motivated and accountable!
- longdogsshortgirl likes this
- lexington2148 posted this